When choosing industrial belts, everyone will give priority to whether the product conveyor belt is resistant to cutting, oil, heat and so on. Among them, cutting resistance is a very important selection criterion. The cutting resistance shows that this product is not easy to wear, it is not easy to catch fire due to friction during use, and the safety factor is relatively high.
Cut-resistant Pu conveyor belt: The conveyor belt is produced with polyurethane (Pu) as the raw material. The product formula is scientific and reasonable, in line with food hygiene standards, and can be directly contacted with food, with moderate color and no peculiar smell.
Pu conveyor belt has the characteristics of oil resistance, corrosion resistance, cold resistance and cutting resistance. Polyurethane (Pu) conveyor belt adopts specially treated high-strength synthetic polyurethane fabric as the carrier, and the coating is made of polyurethane (PU) resin, which is not only suitable for ordinary transportation The belt has the characteristics of high tensile strength, good winding, light, thin, good toughness, and has the characteristics of oil resistance, non-toxicity, sanitation, and easy cleaning. This conveyor belt fully complies with the US FDA sanitary standards, and has abrasion resistance and Resistance to physical aging, it is a durable conveyor product.
Pu conveyor belts are widely used in the food industry or the grain sector to transport bulk, canned and packaged grain, biscuits, candy, fruit and vegetable processing, poultry processing and other related industries.
Third, the advantages of polyurethane belts in food transportation
The transportation method is food, such as candy, pasta, meat, seafood, baked goods, etc. Pu conveyor belt should be used.
1. Pu conveyor belt mainly uses Pu (polyurethane) as the rubber surface, which is smooth, non-toxic and tasteless, and can directly contact food.
2. Pu conveyor belt is resistant to oil, washing, cutting, thinness, toughness and strong tension.
3. From the perspective of food safety, PU (polyurethane) is a substance soluble in nature. It is called a green raw material and does not contain substances harmful to the human body. Therefore, PU conveyor belts are the best choice for food transportation.
4. Considering the service life, the Pu conveyor belt is a cutting-resistant belt, which can be used on a cutting machine with a certain thickness, can be cut repeatedly, and has a long service life.
- Characteristics of PU food conveyor belt and other material conveyor belts
- How to distinguish the advantages and disadvantages of imported industrial belts
- Special processing function of industrial belt
- How to glue PU food conveyor belt for better use
- How to repair heat-resistant conveyor belt
- Which logistics sorting conveyor belt to use
- Daily maintenance of flexible chain conveyor belt
- Reasons for the deviation of imported industrial belts and its treatment methods
- What are the characteristics of logistics sorting conveyor
- Reasons and solutions for the fracture of imported 3-angle synchronous belts
- Principle of heat-resistant conveyor belt and how to use it correctly