When using conveyor belt tools, the conveyor belt often runs, which is easy to wear and needs to be replaced frequently. Therefore, even the deviation of imported industrial belts is a common phenomenon in the working process of conveyors. The problem of belt misalignment can be large or small. If the problem is not serious, belt deviation will affect the normal production of the production line. Once the problem is serious, due to the violent friction between the belt and the frame, the belt will become thinner and even cause a fire, with disastrous consequences.
Briefly talk about the reasons for the deviation of the heat-resistant conveyor and how to deal with the deviation.
1. The axis of the head driving roller or tail turning roller is not perpendicular to the center line of the conveyor. When the conveyor belt turns to the head roller or the tail turning roller, the tension of the conveyor on both sides of the roller is inconsistent, and the traction in the width direction is also different. Inconsistent, there is an increasing or decreasing trend, the conveyor increases the moving force in the decreasing direction, and the conveyor shifts to the loose side, that is, the so-called running loose but not running tight. The adjustment method is to shift the head conveyor belt to the right side of the roller.
If the bearing seat on the right moves forward, the conveyor shifts to the left of the roller, and the adjustment method of the tail roller is exactly the opposite of that of the head roller. After repeated adjustments, the conveyor belt is adjusted to the ideal position and installed correctly before adjusting the drive or steering drum.
2. The outer surface of the roller is not uniform in diameter due to processing errors, sticky materials or uneven wear, and the conveyor belt will deviate to the larger diameter side. The method for this is to clean up the sticky material on the surface of the roller, and the processing error and uneven wear must be replaced and re-processed with the encapsulation treatment.
3. The blanking position at the transfer point is not correct. The blanking position has a great influence on the deviation of the conveyor belt, especially when the upper conveyor and this conveyor are projected perpendicularly. Generally, the relative height of the upper and lower belt conveyors at the transfer point should be considered. The lower the relative height, the greater the lateral impact force of the material's horizontal speed on the lower belt, and the material is also difficult to center, which makes the material on the cross section of the conveyor belt deviate, the material deviates to the right, and the left deviates, and vice versa Of course. For the deviation in this case, the relative height of the two conveyors should be increased as much as possible during the design process. The form and size of the upper and lower hoppers, guide troughs and other parts of the empty belt conveyor should be carefully considered. Generally, the width of the guide trough should be suitable for 3/5 of the bandwidth. In order to reduce or avoid belt deviation, baffle blocking materials are added, and the falling direction and position of the materials are changed.
- Characteristics of PU food conveyor belt and other material conveyor belts
- About cutting resistant conveyor belt
- How to distinguish the advantages and disadvantages of imported industrial belts
- Special processing function of industrial belt
- How to glue PU food conveyor belt for better use
- How to repair heat-resistant conveyor belt
- Which logistics sorting conveyor belt to use
- Daily maintenance of flexible chain conveyor belt
- What are the characteristics of logistics sorting conveyor
- Reasons and solutions for the fracture of imported 3-angle synchronous belts
- Principle of heat-resistant conveyor belt and how to use it correctly
- Selection of logistics sorting conveyor belt
- What is the problem with the noise of industrial belts during operation