Today, Shaofeng Industrial Belts will introduce the characteristics of heat-resistant conveyor belts and the correct use methods. Before that, let's first understand what a heat-resistant conveyor belt is. This conveyor belt is made of several layers of rubber cotton canvas (polyester cotton cloth) or polyester canvas covered with high-temperature or heat-resistant rubber and bonded together by high-temperature vulcanization. It is suitable for conveying hot coke, cement, and slag below 175°C. And hot castings, etc. Mainly used in metallurgy, construction and other industries to transport high-temperature materials such as sinter, coke, cement clinker, etc. The material temperature does not exceed 800 ℃, and the belt surface temperature does not exceed 220 ℃.
The characteristics of the heat-resistant conveyor belt: The cover rubber produces a microporous carbonized layer when exposed to high temperatures, which is resistant to burning and can prevent further heat transfer into the belt body, reducing the internal strength of the conveyor belt. The carbonized layer generates irregular small cracks during the operation of the belt body, which can make the belt body have a cooling effect. It has the characteristics of light belt body, long life (about 2-4 times) and good heat resistance.
How to use heat-resistant conveyor belt correctly
We all know that heat-resistant conveyor belts can be used in high-temperature environments. The structure is composed of multiple layers, including metallurgy, cement, clinker transportation, etc., which are generally made of skeleton materials. Unique formula design, long service life, light belt body, and long service life. During the process of use, we need to pay attention to the temperature of the transported materials not to exceed 800° to avoid damage. , According to your actual needs, choose the length and whether to make a large inclination conveyor belt or a rib conveyor belt for use. In general, the following conveyor belts need to be made into endless conveyor belts for use.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Industry classification of imported industrial belts
- The difference between cut resistant PU conveyor belt and PVC conveyor belt
- PU food conveyor belt
- Uses of imported industrial belts
- Causes and solutions of imported industrial belt fracture
- How to identify the quality of imported V-belt timing belt
- Adjustment of imported industrial belts
- Uses and applications of imported industrial belts after special processing
- Storage method of PU food conveyor belt
- How to choose imported 3 angle belt timing belt
- Principle Analysis of Friction in the Process of Imported Industrial Belt Transmission
- How to extend the service life of imported industrial belts