We will encounter the use of some imported industrial belts at work, and sometimes there will be various problems during use, such as: belt breakage, belt slack, the machine is not running, etc. Today Shaofeng is here for you Explain the principle analysis of the friction force in the belt transmission process.
In the imported industrial belt drive, if the friction between the conveyor belt and the wheels is reduced, the conveyor belt is easy to slip on the wheels, resulting in the failure to drive the machine to run normally. In this case, the conveyor belt has been used for a long time and has become loose. We can tighten the conveyor belt, which can increase the pressure of the conveyor belt on the wheels, and then increase the friction between the conveyor belt and the wheels. Let's discuss two belt transmission methods, starting from the analysis of the friction force, to see which transmission method is better .
(1) The drive pulley rotates counterclockwise. Since the conveyor belt will not slip during the transmission process, the friction between the conveyor belt and the pulley is static friction, and the direction of the static friction is opposite to the movement trend of the conveyor belt relative to the pulley. At this time, the "relative motion trend direction" "refers to the direction of movement of the belt relative to the pulley when there is no friction between the belt and the pulley. It is now known that the drive pulley rotates counterclockwise, so the relative movement of the belt relative to the pulley tends to be clockwise. Therefore, it can be concluded that , the direction of the static friction force acting on the belt by the driving pulley is counterclockwise. Under the action of static friction, the belt rotates counterclockwise. For the driven pulley on the right, the direction of static friction acting on the belt is clockwise. Under the action of static friction, the belt above the pulley is tensioned, and the belt under the pulley is slack, so the wrapping angle of the belt around each pulley is less than π.
(2) This is different from the first transmission method. The driving wheel and the driven wheel exchange positions, and the rotation direction of the driving wheel is still counterclockwise. According to the same principle, we can know that the frictional force of the driving wheel on the belt is counterclockwise. Yes, the friction force of the driven pulley on the belt is clockwise. The characteristics of this transmission method are: the belt above the pulley is in a loose state, and the belt under the pulley is in a tensioned state. Therefore, the wrapping angle of the belt surrounding the pulley is greater than pi.
In the transmission process of the conveyor belt, the larger the wrap angle, the greater the friction between the conveyor belt and the wheels. This can ensure that the conveyor belt does not slip during the transmission process, improve the transmission efficiency of imported industrial belts, and reduce energy loss. According to the analysis, The second transmission method is better than the first transmission method. If conditions permit, try the second method.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Industry classification of imported industrial belts
- The difference between cut resistant PU conveyor belt and PVC conveyor belt
- PU food conveyor belt
- Instructions for use of heat-resistant conveyor belt
- Uses of imported industrial belts
- Causes and solutions of imported industrial belt fracture
- How to identify the quality of imported V-belt timing belt
- Adjustment of imported industrial belts
- Uses and applications of imported industrial belts after special processing
- Storage method of PU food conveyor belt
- How to extend the service life of imported industrial belts