With the sustained and rapid economic development, the requirements for heat-resistant conveyor belts in metallurgy, building materials, and chemical industries are constantly increasing, and the quality requirements are becoming more and more stringent. As a conveyor belt consumer, facing the market is both an opportunity and a challenge. How to consume products with superior functions, durability and beautiful appearance is the challenge faced by belt companies.
PVC conveyor belt is a special conveyor belt. It has a wide range of uses, mainly in food, tobacco, logistics, packaging and other industries. It can also be used for material transportation in metallurgy and chemical industries. It can also be applied to the food industry or the food sector to transport bulk, canned, and packed grains or foods.
The rubber surface of the PVC conveyor belt is made of polyvinyl chloride, composed of polyester fiber cloth and polyvinyl chloride glue. Its working temperature is generally -10°～+80°, and the connection method is generally international tooth connection, with good lateral stability, suitable for transmission in various complex environments.
The PVC conveyor belt will stretch during use. One part of it is elastic elongation, which can be restored to its original state after the external force is removed, and the other part is the elongation of the skeleton material's weaving contraction, which cannot be recovered. Its operating speed should generally not be greater than 2.5m/s. Large, abrasive materials and unloading devices that use fixed pears should be as low as possible. The relationship between the diameter of the drive roller of the roller conveyor and the cloth layer of the conveyor belt, the matching of the drive roller and the redirecting roller, and the requirements for the roller groove angle should be based on the design requirements of the conveyor. The material of the belt conveyor belt should be rubber and silica gel. , PVC, PU and other materials, in addition to the transportation of ordinary materials, it can also meet the transportation of materials with special requirements such as oil resistance, corrosion resistance, and anti-static.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Industry classification of imported industrial belts
- The difference between cut resistant PU conveyor belt and PVC conveyor belt
- PU food conveyor belt
- Instructions for use of heat-resistant conveyor belt
- Causes and solutions of imported industrial belt fracture
- How to identify the quality of imported V-belt timing belt
- Adjustment of imported industrial belts
- Uses and applications of imported industrial belts after special processing
- Storage method of PU food conveyor belt
- How to choose imported 3 angle belt timing belt
- Principle Analysis of Friction in the Process of Imported Industrial Belt Transmission
- How to extend the service life of imported industrial belts